We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Vacuum Impregnation Plants, Pressure Impregnation Plants and majorly we serve our products to customers from all over India (including Satara, Maharashtra, India etc.), & Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Iraq, Nepal, Bangladesh, Zambia, Equator, Egypt, Turkey etc.
Trickle Varnishing Machine Consists Of Following Major Components
Vacuum Impregnation Plants and Pressure Impregnation Plants is designed for varnish impregnation to be carried out in following steps and will be generally as per the schematic diagram attached.
Get A Quote
- Load stators on spindles, connect winding wires, close the front door & start cycle with push button.
- Spindles start rotating and get pre-heated to predetermined temperature.
- emperature of stator is sensed by non contact TIC.
- Spindle holding plate is tilted up and varnish pipes are tilted down to adjust the place of trickling.
- Varnish pump starts and pre determined varnish is trickled on stators / rotors and pump stops.
- Trickle Temperature is maintained with the non contact TIC
- Spindle holding plate is tilted down and varnish pipes are tilted up and post heating starts.
- After completing the post heating spindles, stop.
- Open the door & remove wire connections and Un-load the ready stators.
The plant will be generally as per the schematic diagram attached herewith & will mainly consist of following major components
- IMPREGNATION CHEMBER
- Chamber Dimensions: Diameter – Ø --- mm, Height ---- mm (suitable for jobs)
- Material of construction: MS plates, bars, structural etc.
- Working Pressure: 1- 4 kg / cm2 & Vacuum: 0.1 / 1 / 10 / 50 torr
- Lid Opening: Screw Davit type for quick opening & closing or hydraulic operated automatic
- Temperature control: With Thermostat or digital TIC
- Will be provided with: Oil Heating / cooling Jacket, Quick Clamping bolts, Stirrer, Neoprene Gaskets, Sight glass, Illuminating Lamp, Pressure Safety Valve, Vacuum & Pressure gauges etc. as per the varnish specifications.
- IMPREGNANT STORAGE TANKS
Material of Construction: M.S. plates, bars, structurals etc.
- Varnish Tank Capacity: 50 - 80% of Impregnation chamber.
- Will be provided with: Level Indicator, Motorised Stirrer, TIC to indicate and control the varnish temperature, Return Line Filter to prevent entry of impurities carried away from impregnation chamber to storage tank and suitable drain. Silica Gel Breather will also be provided to prevent absorption of atmospheric moisture.
- VACUUM SYSTEMS
- Type: Rotary Oil sealed Vacuum Pump or Roots – Rotary combination.
- Capacity (free air displacement): 50 LPM to 1600 Mᵌ/hr.
- Ultimate Vacuum with G. B. Closed - 0.005 torr to 0.0001 torr.
- Make: Indowoosung, Everest, Doftel or reputed Make
- Working Vacuum – 0.1 / 1 / 10 / 50 torr
- Condenser: Water-cooled. (Water cooling system optional)
- Type: Piston Type
- Free air displacement: 10 CFM
- Working Pressure: 4 Kgf/cm2
- Make: Reputed make
- In case of low vacuum/pressure impregnation, combined vacuum/pressure pump can be used
- IMPREGNANT TRANSFER SYSTEMS
Interconnecting pipes: M.S. ERW, B Class or SS in case of resin impregnation.
- Valves: Piston Type (Vacuum tight with O'rings & Nylon wipers) OR Ball valves with Teflon seals ( manual or tuated )
- Connections: Flanged type with Neoprene O'rings.
- Operating Platform: M.S. Fabricated suitable for easy plant operation in case of big plants.
- CONTROL PANELS
Centralized Control panel for easy and safe operation will be provided along with necessary gauges and controls.